good in, good out!
Grassburger is 100% committed to community.
A few of our recipients:
- Manna Soup Kitchen, Trails 2000, La Plata County Humane Society, Wolfwood Center, iAM Music, the Garden Project, Thrive Living Wage Coalition, Music in the Mountains
- Area schools and preschools, churches (too many to list)
- Community centers: JCC, Boys and Girls Club, Namaste Center, Lion's Club
- Youth groups (BMX Sponsorship, hockey, soccer, lacrosse, cycling, golf, track, Big Brothers Big Sisters, etc.) and fitness competitions
- Rural focus groups: Animas Watershed Partnership (water health), FFA (Future Farmers of America), 4H, AGA (American Grassfed Association), SWGLA (Southwest Grassfed Livestock Alliance)
FRIES POWER THE WORLD...
Not just your belly! Our used fry oil is collected and put into a Biofuel Program!
This program powers converted local farm trucks as well as the vehicles on the military base in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Green power!
For more information on Biofuel programs, go to Advanced Biofuels Association.
We focus on in-store sustainability too: recycled paper products, biodegradable containers and earth-friendly, reusable serving trays and utensils!
COWS ARE THE ANSWER!
We believe grazing cattle through Holistic Management is the answer we are looking for - the reduction of carbon gases, the restoration of the land, the health of the planet, of us and the animals. For more information:
www.savory.global - Learn about the large scale global restoration projects that are taking place around the world. Real change through grazing cattle!
www.eatwild.com - Learn about the benefits of eating 100% grass-fed cattle.
www.americangrassfed.org - Learn about the important standards the AGA has in place to help promote grass-fed cattle in the USA.